Choice Medical is a proud distributor of the complete line of E.I. Medical products. Designed and manufactured in the USA. The Ibex Lite is durable and rugged enough to withstand the daily use and abuse of demanding bovine operations, Ibex image quality provides accuracy in open cows and early pregnancy detection, ovarian structures, fetal sexing, and reproduction abnormalities.
- InSite2 Binocular Goggle Headset
- Water-resistant and easy to clean
- All-digital image
- DuraScan™ technology: impact and dust resistant, cleanable, bio-secure
- Durable, industrial grade probe connectors
- Kevlar reinforced, tough grade probe cabling
- Four hour battery life
- Clear, detailed image quality advancements
- InSite® technology includes new, redesigned flip-up InSite®2 monitor headsets for easier use in direct sunlight
- New features: field of view, quick zoom, flash drive image storage, direct USB link, voice tag
- Designed, manufactured and serviced in the United States
MC8.0, 10-6MHz 14-mm curved linear array, 10 cm scan depth, built in freeze button. Also available in 2 and 3 meter cable length. Application: transabdominal and reproduction.
L8.0, 10-6MHz 38-mm linear array, 8 cm scan depth, 3 meter cable length, built in freeze button. Application: tendon, small parts and superficial structures.
L6.2, 8-5MHz 66-mm linear array, 12 cm scan depth. Also available in 2 and 3 meter cable length. Application: reproduction.
CL3.8, 5-2.5MHz 60-mm curved linear array, 24 cm scan depth, 3 meter cable length, built in freeze button. Application: transabdominal and reproduction.
S3.5, 3.5MHz 90d mechanical sector array, 18 cm scan depth, built in freeze button, 2 meter cable length. Application: reproduction and transabdominal.
CLI3.8, 5-2.5MHz 60-mm curved linear array, 24 cm scan depth, 3 meter cable length. Compatible with the I.C.E.™ Ibex® Customizable Extension (Arm-Free Scanning). Application: reproduction and transabdominal
L3.8AS, 5-2.5MHz 17.2cm linear array. Up to 17 cm scan depth, built in freeze button. Application: carcass merit and back fat measurement.
OPU Aspiration Handle, A transvaginal needle guide device for oocyte aspiration. Used with MC8.0transducer. Available for use with short and long needles. Application: dominant follicle reduction and ovum pickup.
(I.C.E.™) Ibex Customizable Extension, Arm-Free Scanning. The I.C.E.™ is engineered to lessen fatigue and stress by allowing arm-free scanning. Easily adjusted from 0 to 45 degree to allow for use in a variety of reproductive diagnostic procedures. Compatible with the L6.2 MHz and CLI3.8MHz transducers.